Wednesday, May 4, 2011

halF of mA heArt. ..

the smell of u still linger on me now

i just can't help it

how much i miss u

couldn't say with the w0rds

can't take it with the w0rth

and our s0ng still stick 0n me

and bring the fresf mem0ry

you and me. ..

could we made a time again?

and share a dream , laugh and perfect mem0ries. ..

 h0ld my arm,and say your mine. ..

trust me!only tthat can cure me s0on

but. ..

that's bef0re. ..

bef0re i learn ab0ut h0pe , destiny and fate

y0u kn0w me better,and y0u the 0nly one can make me smile

and through the day with dream and sunshine

I LOVE YOU , and always do

but i kow this is wrong

i just can't take it any longer

s0 shall we move on

and take a b0w. ..

i kn0w this hurt you much , me as well

but this only the way you can learn fr0m past

im s0rry dear , that's my little crime

loving you without takin a risk what come in fr0nt

and with0ut l0okin back the past that ruin our l0ve

and i guess this is perfect letter i wr0te to y0u. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment